- Bishop TD Jakes Quotes
- 10 TD Jakes Motivational Quotes
- 17 TD Jakes Inspirational Quotes
- 10 TD Jakes Quotes On Purpose
- 11 TD Jakes Quotes On Success
- 8 TD Jakes Quotes On Faith
- 3 TD Jakes Quotes On Fear
- 1 TD Jakes Quotes On Family
- 10 TD Jakes Quotes On Relationships
- 11 TD Jakes Quotes On Forgiveness
- 7 TD Jakes Short Quotes
- MUST-READ: INSTINCT by TD Jakes
- CONCLUSION: Who Is Bishop TD Jakes?
Bishop TD Jakes Quotes
This page contains a collection of Bishop TD Jakes Motivational and Inspirational Quotes. His quotes on Love, Success, Prayer, Relationships, Family, Forgiveness, Faith, Fear, Purpose, and more.
These quotes were all exerted from sources like his Sermons, books, podcasts, interviews, and more…
Remain inspired, blessed, and edified as you read and meditate on them.
10 TD Jakes Motivational Quotes
1. Stop watering things that were never meant to grow in your life. Water what works, what’s good, what’s right. Stop playing around with those dead bones and stuff you can’t fix, it’s over…leave it alone! You’re coming into a season of greatness. If you water what’s alive and divine, you will see harvest like you’ve never seen before. Stop wasting water on dead issues, dead relationships, dead people, a dead past. No matter how much you water concrete, you can’t grow a garden.
2. You can’t be saved by what it was. You can only be saved by what it is.
3. Face the giants in your life, slay them and move on. Do not be daunted by the mistakes and failures in your life.
4. I believe He’ll give me double for my trouble and when you believe like that you get like that.
5. Sometimes what makes us insecure and vulnerable becomes the fuel we need to be overachievers. The antidote for a snakebite is made from the poison, and the thing that made you go backward is the same force that will push you forward.
6. When you start running, for one thing, you gonna keep running from everything. That’s why you need to stop running and face whatever you gotta face and deal with whatever you got to deal with.
7. Don’t let what people think stop you.
8. Think about it this way: if you are too predictable in any area of your life, you may be paving the way to your own extinction!
9. People say: I like stories with happy endings. But what makes a happy ending is a hateful middle.
10. When you are a giraffe and you receive criticism from turtles, they are reporting the view from the level they are on.
17 TD Jakes Inspirational Quotes
1. When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn’t mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.
2. If you think down, you will go down. If you think up, you will go up. You’ll always travel in the direction of your thinking.
3. Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary storm. No matter how raging the billows are today, remind yourself: “This too shall pass!
4. God sent something in your life that you care about, that you pray about, that you heard about, that you cry about so that the divine nature of Christ can be manifested in your life.
5. You cannot embrace destiny if you do not let go of your history.
6. Every victor is a victim in some area of their life and every victim is a victor in some area of their life.
7. Stop trying to glue the boat back together. It may not ever be like it was. But, grab whatever it is and hold on to it ’till you get where you’re trying to go.
8. It takes courage to live out your dreams. But, it takes patience to survive your storms. You need both today.
9. Anything that we do for years that doesn’t match the inner imprint of our gifting will eventually become monotonous and routine, ritualistic and frustrating.
10. Isn’t it funny how something that will later be a blessing can be a curse if you get it too soon?
11. You’d be surprised at the things that look great on the outside but are dysfunctional on the inside. Be sure to function as good as you look.
12. If you don’t invest in yourself, you’ll soon find that no one else will, either.
13. Each day is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to Him.
14. We are the people that we’ve been waiting for and no one else is coming.
15. A church that focuses on the external has lost its passion for souls.
16. You can teach what you know, but you can only reproduce what you are.
17. Sometimes, you’re asking God to fix things that He sent in your life to give you discipline, training and get you how to be a Christian and stop just being somebody who goes to the father’s house.
10 TD Jakes Quotes On Purpose
1. If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. Your passion will lead you right into your purpose.
2. The most dangerous thing in the world is to have no purpose.
3. The enemy doesn’t care how many days you live as long as you don’t live in the days you have.
4. I wasn’t trying to be rich or famous. I was trying to figure out what is this thing in me that won’t let me sleep makes me restless and makes me keep pushing. I was trying to discover who I was.
5. It is your passion that empowers you to be able to do that thing you were created to do.
6. God has invested entirely too much in you for you to be comfortable in anything less than you were created to be.
7. Others can inspire you, but the only thing that empowers you is what lies within you and learning how to better utilize what you’ve been given.
8. There is nothing I’m any more passionate about than empowering the next generation.
9. Never settle for less than God’s best for your life.
10. Run after your destiny. Do not stroll. Do not walk. Do not meander. Do not wander, but run after your destiny.
11 TD Jakes Quotes On Success
1. You face your greatest opposition when you’re closest to your biggest miracles.
2. When God begins to move you along in life, it’s not an elevator. It’s a step-by-step process.
3. Wherever you put your focus in – that’s where you’ll be successful.
4. How you think about your opportunities determines how you will act on them.
5. Success is not success without a successor.
6. You cannot be a BIG person with a small heart.
7. Nobody likes hard times, but it’s the unpleasant experiences that are often the catalysts to build the character required for our destiny.
8. When you don’t become fixated on winning the prize or appearing successful, and instead pursue your passions, then you will discover the fulfillment that comes from living by instinct.
9. Whatever you give yourself to, it will give back to you.
10. Too many people want the appearance of winning rather than the practice and hard work that creates a true champion.
11. Just because you tried it and it didn’t work initially, does not mean that it will not work. It may take time to build it up to where you want it to be. Don’t give up.
8 TD Jakes Quotes On Faith
1. God isn’t trying to change your mountain. He is using your mountain to change you.
2. Faith is the substance of the things I hope for and it is the evidence of the things I don’t see. If I see it, I don’t need faith for it. I need faith for what I can’t see.
3. Whatever that devil has done to you in this season. It may have scared you to death. It may look like bad has gone to worse. But The Lord said there’s going to be a resurrection in your life so that everybody around you can see the very power of the Holy Ghost.
4. Your words will tell others what you think. Your actions will tell them what you believe.
5. Eagle flies where lesser birds cannot fly, so eagles can do what lesser birds cannot do.
6. I don’t care what you’re going through, I don’t care what you’re facing until you change your mind about it, you can’t change anything else.
7. Come hell or high water you will never take me back to the place I was before. I have been through too much to let life whoop me again. My faith is stronger than it’s ever been, my mind is more tenacious than it’s ever been, my soul is more absolute.
8. When The Lord allows you to lose something, as a child of God, you have to have in your mind and your heart and in your spirit that if God allowed me to lose it He’s going to replace it with something better in my life.
3 TD Jakes Quotes On Fear
1. Challenge your fears! Find your potential.
2. You cannot change what you will not confront.
3. I don’t think that you can let the storms of life overwhelm you. When you do that, you are no better than the craziness that caused you to be under attack.
1 TD Jakes Quotes On Family
1. No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn’t in submission to God!
10 TD Jakes Quotes On Relationships
1. The world is our University and everyone you encounter is your teacher. When you wake up each day, make sure you go to school.
2. Surround yourself with people whose definition of you is not based on your history, but your destiny.
3. A woman who walks on purpose doesn’t have to chase people or opportunities. Her light causes people and opportunities to pursue her.
4. Don’t lose your dignity and self-respect trying to make people love and appreciate you when they just aren’t capable.
5. Blame unto others only as you would first blame yourself
6. Not everyone will be happy when you begin to better yourself. Those who are happy for you will not just celebrate your triumphs, but they will also pray with you through your tribulations.
7. If you succeed at loving imperfect people, then it becomes plausible that somebody could love imperfect you.
8. Surround yourself with people you want to be like.
9. When people can walk away from you: Let them walk.
10. Real value isn’t in what you own, drive, wear or live. The greater value is found in love and life, health and strength, friends and family!
11 TD Jakes Quotes On Forgiveness
1. Forgiveness is about empowering yourself, rather than empowering your past.
2. When you hold on to your history, you do it at the expense of your destiny.
3. When you begin to realize that your past does not necessarily dictate the outcome of your future, then you can release the hurt. It is impossible to inhale new air until you exhale the old.
4. You will never completely be healed or whole until you change the voice inside of your head.
5. We think that forgiveness is weakness, but it’s not; it takes a very strong person to forgive.
6. To be unforgiving is like drinking poison and waiting for someone else to die!!
7. I think the first step is to understand that forgiveness does not exonerate the perpetrator. Forgiveness liberates the victim. It’s a gift you give yourself.
8. I think it is important that we rebuild an atmosphere of forgiveness and civility in every aspect of our lives.
10. We cannot embrace God’s forgiveness if we are so busy clinging to past wounds and nursing old grudges.
11. Forgiveness liberates the victim. It’s a gift you give yourself.
7 TD Jakes Short Quotes
1. Excellence requires discomfort.
2. A setback is a setup for a comeback.
3. Being angry is human. Staying angry is foolish.
4. Some people are so poor, the only thing they got is money.
5. Let that hurt TRANSFORM you
6. Be patient, you’ll get to where you need to be.
7. The dream is free but the journey isn’t.
MUST-READ: INSTINCT by TD Jakes
CONCLUSION: Who Is Bishop TD Jakes?
Bishop Thomas Dexter Jakes, popularly known as TD Jakes was born in 1957 in West Virginia. He started ministry as early as the age of 25.
Today, TD Jakes is known not only as a minister but as an entrepreneur, filmmaker, and the bishop of The Potter’s House located in Texas, the USA with over 30,000 members.
God has inspired millions of people around the world through his powerful preaching and writing.