- 70 Steven Furtick Quotes
- 21 Best Steven Furtick Inspirational And Motivational Quotes
- 14 Steven Furtick Quotes On Faith
- 9 Steven Furtick Quotes On Fear
- 8 Steven Furtick Quotes On Hope
- 3 Steven Furtick Quotes On Prayer
- 3 Steven Furtick Quotes On Obedience
- 2 Short Steven Furtick Quotes
- 10 Steven Furtick Quotes On Purpose, Passion & Calling
- Conclusion: Who Is Steven Furtick?
70 Steven Furtick Quotes
In this article, we will be providing you with a collection of Powerful, Spiritual, encouraging, inspirational, and motivational quotes by Steven Furtick.
These Steven Furtick quotes will inspire you, help you become more mature, and elevate your faith in God.
Remain blessed and edified as you read and meditate on them.
21 Best Steven Furtick Inspirational And Motivational Quotes
1. You can’t make God move in your life, but you can make room for God to move in your life.
2. The death of contentment is comparison.
3. God’s plan is not always a route that makes sense. But then again, He never said it would be easy – just that it’d be worth it.
4. The presence of God will not always fix your problems, but it will clarify your perspective.
5. You don’t have to accept Every attitude that your emotions suggest!
6. Enjoy the journey, because the destination is a mirage.
7. The same power that stopped the sun and raised Christ from the grave lives in every believer!
8. What matters most is not what I think I am or am not. What matters is what my Father sees in me and what He says about me.
9. The minute I start being afraid of what people might say is the minute I become useless to God.
10. Lots of times, our main problem isn’t our problem. Our biggest problem is our perspective on our problem.
11. Don’t be ashamed to celebrate victories that may seem small to others. Only you and God know what they cost.
12. Our aim should be pointing others to Christ, not impressing them with our Christ-likeness.
13. Your opponent may be larger in appearance, but if you have the Holy Spirit — God’s deposit within you — the advantage is yours.
14. When God demands more of you, it’s because He sees more IN you.
15. Love is not words, it’s actions, and love isn’t feelings, it’s a decision.
16. It shouldn’t freak you out to realize that God’s eyes are on you. Because He doesn’t see you through eyes of disapproval or disappointment.
17. His presence is not a sign of condemnation. It’s an invitation. God is present with you, through His Holy Spirit, because He intends to uproot you from the tyranny of the familiar, shatter the monotonous life you’ve had. And take you on an adventure.
18. You cannot endure what you never enjoy!
19. Whatever season of life you’re in right now, don’t be so focused on the next gift you want that you miss the grace God has already given you.
20. God is not ashamed to be identified with the parts of you that you think you need to hide. What God has done for you is greater than the record of sin and shame that stands against you.
21. The reason we struggle with insecurity is that we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
14 Steven Furtick Quotes On Faith
1. God has never been nervous about His ability to live up to our faith in Him.
2. Would have. Could have. Should have. This is the language of condemnation underscored by the passivity of regret. It’s a dead language. The thing is, you can’t un-sin. You can only repent.
3. Faith leads you past your fears and reassures you of God’s presence.
4. Everyone experiences what seem to be unanswered prayers. But in God’s economy, no one’s faith is ever wasted.
5. Faithfulness is not a feeling – it’s a choice you can make – even amid great frustration.
6. When you have a dream in your heart, but no earthly idea how to make it happen, keeping your faith intact is a full-time job.
7. Accomplishing the impossible is all about seeing the invisible.
8. When you know the builder, you can have complete confidence in the quality of his work.
9. If your problem is too big for you, it’s just the right size for God.
10. The One who lives outside of time invites you into a reality that is informed by His perfect plans to give you hope and a future. God speaks in the past tense about battles you’re currently fighting. And He buries the shame of yesterday to resurrect the moment you are in and sustain you in the season He is calling you to embrace.
11. If you want to change the direction of your life, change the declaration of your lips.
12. You do the natural. Trust God for the super.
13. Make faith your starting place – not your last resort.
14. Every second you spend wishing God would take away a struggle is a forfeited opportunity to overcome.
9 Steven Furtick Quotes On Fear
1. Because fear often finds its power, not in our actual situation, but in what we tell ourselves about our situation.
2. You can’t be afraid to stare into the pupils of the possibility of pain and see it for what it is.
3. Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the underlying fear that comes from a feeling of helplessness.
4. Every heart has an atmosphere. What is the atmosphere of your heart? Nothing good develops in an atmosphere of anxiety.
5. Your praise is contagious – So is your complaint. What are you carrying today?
6. Being brave doesn’t mean we have no fear – it means we refuse to be overcome by it.
7. Don’t fear opposition. Expect it. And use it as an opportunity to fuel your growth.
8. What are you forfeiting in your life—right now—because of the force of fear pushing against your faith? Because you’re listening to the wrong voice?
9. Whatever the what-if is, as quickly as I can, I must assess the nature of the fear. What, specifically, am I so afraid of?
8 Steven Furtick Quotes On Hope
1. God expects you to expect Him to be able to answer your requests.
2. At the end of each day of creation, God stopped and said: “It is good” – Don’t wait until you get “there” to celebrate. Celebrate small steps towards victory. Each day. Celebrate God’s faithfulness in the middle. And definitely celebrate when you’ve met your goal.
3. Sometimes God will bypass what you hope for to give you what you really need.
4. The next time you lose your momentum in daily life as you’re chasing after God’s best for you, don’t give up and conclude that it’s over. The greater life hasn’t ended for you. It’s only out of sight under the waters of the ordinary. And God can resurface it, supernaturally, as many times as it takes. As many times as you’re willing.
5. God guarantees that His Word will not return void. He doesn’t guarantee that the return will be immediate. Keep sowing!
6. God cannot be the source of your strength if the world is the source of your standards.
7. The promise of God is this: What’s ahead of me is always more than what’s behind me.
8. Sometimes things don’t work out the first time so you’ll learn to lean on God the next time.
3 Steven Furtick Quotes On Prayer
1. God appreciates it when His people pray in a way that’s worthy of the God they’re praying to.
2. Prayer is the arena where our faith meets God’s abilities.
3. Audacious faith is not passive. Neither is audacious prayer. Every aspiration you have in prayer needs an accompanying action. Otherwise you’re not really praying. You’re just pontificating.
CHECK OUT: 130 PRAYER QUOTES That Will Change Your Life
3 Steven Furtick Quotes On Obedience
1. Obedience is your responsibility, the outcome is God’s!
2. The voice you believe will determine the future you experience.
3. Great moves of God are usually preceded by simple acts of obedience.
2 Short Steven Furtick Quotes
1. Failure isn’t final until you quit!
2. God cannot bless who you pretend to be.
10 Steven Furtick Quotes On Purpose, Passion & Calling
1. Did you know it’s possible to have the right passion, but have the wrong expression of the right passion?
2. God gives the exact experiences he wants them to have in order to shape the specific destiny he designed for them.
3. Just because you’re not visible doesn’t mean you’re not valuable. You can be left out by others but set apart by God for His special purpose.
4. What would happen if you stopped asking, “God, WHY am I going through this?” and started asking, “God, WHAT are you preparing me for?”
5. God doesn’t pick people like people pick people. Where people see problems, God sees potential.
6. I don’t believe God’s called me to survive the world but to change it for His glory. It’s the same with you.
7. You can’t fulfill your calling in your comfort zone.
8. I have nothing to prove, because I am already approved.
9. Your greatest weakness may actually be God’s greatest platform to display His power and glory in your life
10. One of the Enemy’s most effective strategies is to get you to focus on what you don’t have, what you used to have, or what someone else has that you wish you had. He does this to keep you from looking around and asking, “God, what can You do through what I have?
Conclusion: Who Is Steven Furtick?
Steven Furtick is a New York pastor, author, and songwriter. He is the founder and senior pastor of Elevation Church, a large American Baptist church located in Charlotte, North Carolina with over 16,000 members.
Pastor Steven is a preacher of grace, faith, and love. His Sermons inspire and encourage people to trust and depend on the Lord. Most of his written songs continue to change lives across the globe and bring people to Jesus accompanied by massive testimonies.