- 68 Joyce Meyer Quotes
- 25 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes By Joyce Meyer
- 8 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Hope
- 11 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Faith
- 4 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Patience
- 3 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Prayer
- 6 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Forgiveness
- 1 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Relationships
- 1 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Family
- 3 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Fear
- 2 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Peace
- 3 Short Joyce Meyer Quotes
- 1 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Health
- MUST-READ: The Power Of Thoughts by JOYCE MEYER
- Conclusion: Who Is Joyce Meyer?
68 Joyce Meyer Quotes
We have gathered together 68 Powerful, Inspirational, and motivational quotes by Joyce Meyer to inspire you and feed your thinking positively.
Remain blessed and edified as you read and meditate on them.
25 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes By Joyce Meyer
1. You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are.
2. Character is doing what you don’t want to do but know you should do.
3. Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God (scriptures)says.
4. Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him.
5. You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
6. God is changing you day by day and you can still enjoy yourself while He is working!
7. God is good, and He cannot be anything else.
8. The devil is no longer looking for an open door in your life. He will take any crack you give him.
9. We suffer much agony because we try to get from people what only God can give us, which is a sense of worth and value. Look to God for what you need, not to people.
10. Our joy does not have to be based on our circumstances.
11. Strive for excellence, not perfection, because we don’t live in a perfect world.
12. You can be pitiful, or you can be powerful, but you can’t be both.
13. Just because you go to church doesn’t mean you’re a Christian. I can go sit in the garage all day and it doesn’t make me a car.
14. Many sophisticated, intelligent people lack wisdom and common sense.
15. The great thing about an attitude is that it’s yours and you can change it.
16. Don’t underestimate the power of your words today. Line up your language with the heart of God, and enjoy the sweet, delightful healing it brings!
17. Happiness is not a feeling, it is a choice. To be happy, one must choose to be happy, not respond to a circumstance that now controls your happiness.
18. You are not free until you do not need to impress anybody.
19. Everything is subject to change except God Himself.
20. It is so wonderful and comforting to know that when everyone else only sees our faults, God still sees our possibilities!
21. Wisdom is doing now what you are going to be happy with later on.
22. Our past may explain why we’re suffering but we must not use it as an excuse to stay in bondage.
23. If you will stop feeding your feelings, then they will stop controlling you.
24. Don’t give up… the finish line is closer than you think it is!
25. Better to have a big goal and reach half of it than to have no goal and reach all of it.
8 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Hope
1. Put your expectations on God, not on people.
2. When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.
3. God can do exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond, but you’ve got to know who you are. You’ve got to know that He loves you.
4. Hope is a favorable and confident expectation; it’s an expectant attitude that something good is going to happen and things will work out, no matter what situation we’re facing.
5. No matter what is going on in your life right now. Don’t lose hope. Your breakthrough is coming.
6. God doesn’t tell you to do hard things so He can stand back and laugh and watch you struggle. He tells you to do things the things that He knows are gonna work out to your good in the end.
7. Depression begins with disappointment. When disappointment festers in our souls, it leads to discouragement.
8. Don’t be afraid to step out, have dreams, have visions, have hopes, and always, always, always believe in miracles.
11 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Faith
1. Just because we don’t see anything doesn’t mean God’s not working.
2. Turn your situation over to God, because He can do more in a moment than you can do in a lifetime.
3. Anytime we step out boldly to make changes, we take a chance that we might fail. But the only way to get better is to try.
4. Choosing an attitude of faith will release peace out of your spirit and into your soul.
5. Don’t reason in the mind just obey in the spirit.
6. We all face storms in life. Some are more difficult than others, but we all go through trials and tribulations. That’s why we have the gift of faith.
7. No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over sin so you can possess His promises for your life today!
8. If you want to live in the fullness of God’s anointing, fill your mouth with His Word.
9. Positive minds produce positive lives. Negative minds produce negative lives. Positive thoughts are always full of faith and hope. Negative thoughts are always full of fear and doubt.
10. As believers in Jesus Christ, our work is to believe while God works on our behalf.
11. Motives reveal why we do what we do, which is more important to God than what we’re doing.
4 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Patience
1. Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.
2. There are no drive-thru breakthroughs. Breakthroughs take time.
3. You think when you’re having to wait, that means God doesn’t love you? Maybe God’s got something deeper in mind than your immediate relief.
4. Have God make a message out of your mess.
3 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Prayer
1. Courage is fear that has said its prayers and decided to go forward anyway.
2. Spiritual people don’t float around all day on clouds of glory; they live in the real world and deal with real issues in real ways.
3. Don’t just pray for God to open doors. Pray for God to close doors in your life that need to be closed.
6 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Forgiveness
1. No matter how many times you mess up, God is always there to give you a fresh start.
2. Forgive the person who badly hurt you long ago and also the stranger who stepped on your toe in the grocery store.
3. I have discovered that God will take my mistakes and turn them into miracles if I continue to trust confidently in Him.
4. Forgiveness is not a feeling – it’s a decision we make because we want to do what’s right before God. It’s a quality decision that won’t be easy and it may take time to get through the process, depending on the severity of the offense.
5. One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.
6. When you forgive, you must cancel the debt. Do not spend your life paying and collecting debts.
1 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Relationships
1. We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.
1 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Family
1. I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.
3 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Fear
1. The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!
2. The Bible says to ‘fear not,’ but this doesn’t mean you should never feel scared. It means when you do feel fear, keep going forward and do what you are supposed to do. Or as I like to say, do it afraid.
3. Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once to get over the fear of doing it. Twice to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
2 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Peace
1. Peace is one of the most precious gifts God has promised His children. I know, because for many years my life was not peaceful, and I was miserable.
2. God will give you the power to have peace amid the storm
3 Short Joyce Meyer Quotes
1. God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.
2. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.
3. Humble people always ask for help.
1 Joyce Meyer Quotes On Health
1. It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot of messes with your health.
MUST-READ: The Power Of Thoughts by JOYCE MEYER
Conclusion: Who Is Joyce Meyer?
Joyce Meyer is a minister, Christian author, speaker, and the president of Joyce Meyer Ministries. She was born on the 4th of June 1943 in St. Louis, Missouri, United States.
For many years now, her story, books, speech, and Sermons has transformed the lives of millions of soul across the globe.